Thursday, December 4, 2014

Let's Talk About Shoes.....Again.

I love shoes. What woman does't love shoes? When you are as tall as I am and have feet as big as mine (11-12 depending on brand), finding cute shoes is really hard. Let's not even mention that when you are as tall as I am, you so often get questions/comments like "Why do you wear heels? You're already tall.", "You couldn't wear heels if I were dating you. ha ha ha. Just kidding" (no he isn't), or "You don't need those". Well, you know what?? I DO need them. More than anything I want them. I don't tell a short person that they should wear heels when they don't, so people should't tell me I can't wear heels because I'm tall. Let me clarify...I am not upset about people's opinion. I am simply annoyed with people feeling that it is not only acceptable, but somehow necessary for them to express their unsolicited opinion to me. A lot of you do not know me well enough yet, but I am quite outspoken, openminded, and inappropriate, (Yes I meant to say inappropriate. We will get to that and address it in a later post) but I do not just walk up to strangers and offer them my opinion.


Ok, enough ranting from me. Now onto the beautiful greatness that is shoes. Although I am not a huge fan of winter flats, I do like flat boots a lot. Today I will link you to some awesome places to find not only heels, but winter shoes as well. Let's get started.



As you may have noticed from a couple of previous posts, I love the English online store ASOS . They have tall sizes as well as large shoes. Again, they have free shipping both ways, so you will never lose money by trying something and then deciding you don't like it. CLICK HERE for a search for all shoes sz 11-14.






I bought a pair of my favorite flat boots last year from Macy's, and although that exact pair isn't available, I do recommend their other shoes. I bought a sz 12 Aerosoles boots that were not only affordable, but also super comfy. Check for promotions on Retail Me Not.  I think I used a 20% or 25% off coupon on my purchase, and they are almost always available. To see all Aerosole boots sz 10-12, CLICK HERE.

Right now there are exactly 2463 women's shoes in sizes 11-15 on the Macy's website. Have a look and find something you love by clicking HERE .




For all of my somewhat well off ladies out there, or for you who don't mind splurging on shoes, there is YOOX. This site carries a lot of high en brand like Cavalli, Marc Jacobs, and Giuseppe Zanotti. They also have a lot of very affordable shoes for the rest of us. To see them all in our size CLICK HERE.










They also have some really nice flat shoes, as well as sneakers. I am not normally a sneaker person, but they have some that think I would really like. It's hard to make sneakers look girly on small feet, so if I wear a pair that have to be really cute. Here are a few of their sneaker.

Last but not least is my all-time favorite shoe shop DSW!!! I can count on this place summer, spring, winter, and fall. With free shipping both ways, as well as earring rewards towards free shoes, I'm in heaven. And who does't like to pay less for high quality?? To check out all of their winter boots, CLICK HERE. If you are one of my "fancy-expensive-shoe-loving" ladies, they something for you too. 
DSW now have brands like Giuseppe Zanotti and Gucci, just to name a couple. Check out their luxury brand HERE




I hope each and every one of you find something you like, or better yet, something you love.

Please share my Facebook page with all of your friends, I would every much appreciate it.

XOXO,










No comments:

Post a Comment