Friday, November 28, 2014

Embrace Your Height!

I'm sure I have said this before, but I will say it again, and I am sure I will say it yet again in the future.....EMBRACE YOUR HEIGHT!
I'm always the tallest one.
I get so sad when I read posts by women who say that don't like being tall. I was never uncomfortable being tall, but there were times as a teen that I sometimes wished I would have been a little shorter. One day I looked in the mirror and simply said "You are not going to get any shorter, and the world is not going to get any taller, so you might as well like it", and I did. I have been loving it ever since. Some of you may have read my blog in the past, but for those of your who don't know I am 6'2" and in my heels I am anywhere from 6'6"-6'7" depending on the shoe. If you do not like being tall, you are not hurting anyone but yourself. Don't hunch over ladies, please! It doesn't make you look shorter at all. It only makes you look like you have bad posture and you look uncomfortable.
Stand up straight, shoulders back, and chest out. Love who you are and don't make excuses for anything. If you have big feet (like I do), taller heels actually make your feet look smaller, so that's a;ways an upside. Heels make your legs look sexier, butt look better, and make you look sexier as a whole. Heels are your friend. Don't miss out on the fun, sexy, and feminine things in life by not wearing heels and enjoying your height. The sexiest thing above all is CONFIDENCE. Learn how to have it and just embrace your height.
The pictures are here for a little Tallspiration. I can't say it enough: "Embrace your height! Love your height!"



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment