Friday, January 3, 2014

Tall Celebrity Of The Month

As I'm sure most you know, most celebs are the size of a slightly tall toddler. The Tall celebrities are few and far between, so I have decided to do  tall celebrity feature once a month, on the 15th of every month. I am obviously posting this one early, but I just could't wait. For my first feature I have chosen one of my absolute favorite celebrities, who is not only tall and beautiful, but also absolutely hilarious, and has one of the greatest personalities I have seen in a long time. So who is this tall beauty you may ask?

Khloe Kardashian

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 (allegedly)
Measurements: 34"-30"-40" (allegedly)
Dress Size: 8
Bra Size: 34C
Shoe Size: 10
D.O.B: June 27, 1984
Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Ethnicity: Her father is of Armenian descent while her mother is of Dutch and Scottish descent.Hair Color: Medium Brown
Eye Color: Green

Fun Facts About Khloe



  • Khloe is the goddaughter of Sugar Ray Leonard.
  • In 2012, she co-hosted the second season of the reality TV singing competition, The X Factor with Mario Lopez.
  • She have a fashion clothing store, named D-A-S-H in Miami, Florida, co-owned by her sisters.
  • In 2012, she has also hosted a one hour radio show, The Mix Up With Khloé Kardashian Odom in which she took request from her fans, chat with them and much more.
  • Other than her own family TV shows, she has also appeared in other hit TV shows like Punk’d (2012), Law & Order: LA (2011), 90210 (2010), Fashion Police (2010).
  • Khloe has created a teeth whitening product called Idol White with the help of her sisters.







I don't know if I should admit it, but I have been an avid "Keeping up With The Kardashians", "Khloe & Lamar", and "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami". This last season of KUWTK left much to be desired, and the show has become such a fake that I could no longer enjoy it. However, I have enjoyed every bit of Khloe through the years. With her exuberant personality, as well as her show of crazy antics, and her ability to let her true personality show through, she soon became my favorite Kardashian. She was the only one on the show I could relate to, because she was outspoken, slightly vulgar, silly, and tough just like myself. I saw so much of myself in her that it made me want to watch the show to see what else was a going on with her. Now let's get to some fashion. 

Splurge
Bag: Celine Phantom Suede $3698 (suede no longer available)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo Anouk suede pumps $595
Pants: Rag & Bone "Jean" in skinny & destroyed $220
Necklace: Chanel
Shirt: Only hearts
Sunglasses: Saint Laurent

Steal
Bag:Jessica Buurman "Calida" $119       Shoes: Schutz "Libertine" Pump $150 







Necklace: Baublebar $36                  Pants: Royal Blue Destructed skinny jeans $39.90-$44.50 




Cardigan: Olivia & Martin $24.99          Glasses: Rakuten $9.97






I'll post a few more "how to get the look" posts throughout the month (all featuring Khloe of course).

XO, 




No comments:

Post a Comment