Saturday, December 7, 2013

I'm BAAAACK!!

So I have been M.I.A from blogging for quite some time now, but I have decided to give it another shot and make sure I stick with it this time. When I started blogging I didn't really decide what exactly I was going to blog about, other than being tall of course. I will continue with fashion and shopping tips, for both "all things tall" and regular items that I love. I will also add some healthy, meals, as well as some maybe not quite as healthy, but delicious meals.
I have also recently started working out, for the first time in my life, so I will share my progress and tips I find useful along the way.

I would also love to hear your stories about how life has been for you being tall. I will definitely blog about them and write you a response, but promise to keep your name and email secret. Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns ( or complaints) that you may have to thetallgirldiaries@gmail.com

A new post will be up soon.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment